Pocketed Spring System
Our pocketed springs are designed to provide proper support with exceptional suppression of motion transfer between sleeping partners. While traditional coil systems have springs that are wired together, springs in a pocketed spring system are individually wrapped in a fabric encasement to create separate springs. This design allows each pocketed spring to move independently, respond quickly to movement, and conform to the contours of your body.
Since it follows the innate contour of your body, it also proves to be a perfect orthopedic support. For a sound sleep, it is quite crucial to select a spring mattress that can adjust to the shape of your body. Pocket spring mattresses are gaining good recognition nowadays due to the comfort level one can experience after using them.
5 Zone Pocket Coil
• 5 zone arrangement to support head, shoulders, waist, hips and thighs.
• Offer the ideal firmer support to the head, waist and thighs, while providing gentle support for the shoulders and hips.
7 Zone Pocket Coil
• 7 ergonomics zones designed according to the body contour.
• Provides support to head, neck, shoulder, back, hips, legs and feet.
• Covering and providing different support levels to every part of human body.