OEM & Quality Assurance
Each finished product is inspected by our team of discriminating builders and quality assurance controllers to ensure that our stringent construction standards are met, so you can be confident in your choice of sleep product.
Rossi Design is the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of over 17 years for Japanese brand Muji as well as the biggest exporter of spring mattresses and Divan Beds to Japan. Besides Japan, Rossi Design also OEMs for a few leading bedding and furniture brands in Asia, America & Europe.
Our professionals manufacture every product and/or OEM products in compliance with the industry set norms, regulations and guidelines; moreover our manufacturing process also applies to and meets the following two systems:-
1. Seiri / Sort – Sorting only the materials or inventory needed for each task at hand
2. Seiton / Straighten – Create an orderly workplace where everything has its place
3. Seiso / Shine – Extreme efforts to keep the workplace clean for functionality
4. Seiketsu / Standardize – Similar and controlled task assignments that are uniform
5. Shitsuke / Sustain – Safe manufacturing process policies
1. Customer Focus
We need to understand current and future customer needs. We should meet customer requirements and strive to exceed customer expectations.
Leaders are responsible for defining the organization’s goals and objectives and maintain an environment where people can operate effectively.
3. Involvement of People
Everyone in the organization is the key to its success and their full involvement enables their skills to be used to the maximum benefit for themselves and entire organization.
4. Process Approach
When activities are seen, understood, managed and delivered through clear business and manufacturing processes, our objectives are more likely to be achieved.
5. System Approach to Management
When we identify, understand and manage interrelated processes as a system, it contributes to achieving our goals and objectives.
6. Continual Improvement
Continually improving our organization ensures that our performance will increase and change over time to react to future challenges.
7. Factual Approach to Decision Making
Effective decisions are based on understanding real data and information and this will help us make the right decisions.
8. Mutually Beneficial Supplier Relationships
Our suppliers are the key to our business and it’s important to work closely with them in a mutually beneficial way to create value for both organizations.